Jammin' Turkey Sandwich
Add some zest to a plain turkey sandwich, and you'll never eat one the old way again.
- Preparation time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: n/a
- Ready In: 5 min
- Level of Difficulty: Very Easy
- Servings: 1
- bread, roll or biscuit - toasted or plain
- a generous helping of MoonShadows Farm Cranberry Raspberry Jam
- fresh or deli turkey
- Everyone knows how to make a sandwich, so we really don't have to spell this out. The basic version of this sandwich is just plain turkey and cranberry raspberry jam as pictured, and it is delicious! But, use your imagination...add onion, lettuce, a little left over stuffing (after a holiday turkey) or whatever your heart desires.
- And, don't forget to ditch that boring cranberry sauce for our cranberry raspberry jam for your next roast chicken or turkey dinner.