Add a lot of flavor with our Sweet Tangy Peach BBQ Sauce to your spare ribs, pulled pork, pork chops or pork roast.
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup MoonShadows Farm Peach Habanero Jam
- 1/3 cup light corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Bourbon or Whiskey
- 1/4 Tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 Tsp Grated fresh ginger or 1/4 Tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 Tsp dry ground mustard
- 1/4 Tsp minced garlic
- Melt the butter in a saute or frying pan and add the onion. Saute until a nice golden brown.
- Stir in the Peach Habanero Jam, corn syrup, vinegar, bourbon or whiskey, and Worcestershire sauce. Add in the ginger, garlic and mustard. Mix well.
- Simmer for 15 minutes or until the sauce starts to thicken
Yield is about 1 cup. Serve warm or cold. Dip or spread onto your ribs, pulled pork, pork chops or pork roast.