Quick Shrimp Scampi
Shrimp Scampi is one of those meals that most people rarely eat at home but love to order for dinner at seafood restaurants. Our shrimp scampi is a snap to make so now you can enjoy it from home with little preparation, even after getting home from a long day at work.
- Preparation time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 5 min
- Ready In: 15 min
- Level of Difficulty: Very easy
- Servings: 3
- 1 pkg Roasted Garlic Butter & Olive Oil Bread Dipping Mix
- 1 cup Olive Oil (use a light oil, but not extra virgin)
- 1 lb shrimp cleaned with or without tails
- Make the Roasted Garlic Butter & Olive Oil Bread Dipping Mix using only 3 Tbsps of water to hydrate
- Wait a few minutes and add 1 cup of Olive Oil and mix
- Pour mix into a hot skillet.
- Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are done. Don't overcook.
- Serve over pasta.