A quick, nutritious chili meal when you want something hearty, but don't have the time to cook.
- Preparation time: n/a
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Ready In: 15 min
- Level of Difficulty: Very Easy
- Servings: 2-3
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 jar MoonShadows Farm Black Bean & Corn Salsa or Black Bean Salsa or Corn Salsa
- chili powder (optional)
- In a frying pan, brown the ground beef
- Drain any excess fat, but don't blot dry
- Add jar of salsa
- Add chili powder to taste
- Heat & serve in a bowl, over rice or on a taco shell with the fixins'