Pumpkin Puffs are easy to make and so delicious! Whether a side for lunch or dinner, a tasty dessert or a quick breakfast, these pumpkin puffs are a quick seasonal treat your whole family will enjoy...year round!
Special thanks to The Potting Shed for this recipe.
- Preparation time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 12 min
- Ready In: 1/2 hour
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 12 (makes 2 dozen)
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/2 cup sugar divided
- 2 t. cinnamon divided
- 1/2 jar MoonShadows Farm Pumpkin Butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg - beaten
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 2Tbsp butter melted
- Combine biscuit mix, 1/4 cup sugar, and one teaspoon cinnamon in a mixing bowl and set aside
- Mix together pumpkin butter, milk, egg and oil in a separate bowl and pour into dry ingredients
- Beat vigorously for 30 seconds
- Fill 24 mini muffin tins 2/3 full
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12 minutes
- Cool in pan for several minutes
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl
- Dip each puff in melted butter then in cinnamon-sugar mixture.
For an alternative, make this recipe with our apple butter