One of the most common questions we hear at craft shows is, "What do you do with pepper jams?" Well, there are many things you can do, but our favorite, and the reason most customers buy them, is to make Pepper Jam Cracker Bites. Until you've tried them, you don't know what you are missing.
- Preparation time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: N/A
- Ready In: 10 min
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Your favorite MoonShadows Farm Pepper Jam
- Your choice of crackers
- A good quality cream cheese such as Philadelphia
- Spead cream cheese on crackers.
- Top with your favorite pepper jam.
- Serve with your favorite beverage.
A variation which saves you having to prepare all the crackers is to place a block of cream cheese on a serving platter, scoop you favorite pepper jam over the block of cream cheese, and surround with crackers. Each person can make their own! Great for parties!