Cherry Pinwheels are easy to make and are a delicious snack with a mid-morning or afternoon cup of coffee. They also make an easy snack for the kids after school, and the kids can help you make them!
- Preparation time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Ready In: 1/2 hour
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 12
- 2 pieces of puff pastry
- granulated sugar (optional)
- 1 cup MoonShadows Farm Cherry Jam
- Preheat the oven to 350 desgrees
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Lay out the defrosted puff pastry sheets and cover each evenly with the jam.
- Roll up tightly into a sausage shape.
- Sprinkle on or roll each sausage in a little granulated sugar (optional).
- Slice each roll six pieces.
- Place each pinwheel on to the baking tray, seam side down and bake for 20 minutes or until golden and puffed.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool before eating.
For an alternative, make this recipe with any MoonShadows Farm Jam