Cheesy Spinach Parm Puffs
This tasty treat was recently served at The Potting Shed on Ann Street in Stroudsburg, PA. Judy just loves to come up with recipes using our products which she makes available to her customers. These are easy to make and so delicious!
- 2 rolls refrigerator crescent rolls
- 1 - 16oz package of Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 package of MoonShadows Farm Cheesy Spinach Parmesan Dip Mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of chopped spinach
- Mix cream cheese, shredded parmesan cheese, eggs, and Cheesy Spinach Parmesan Dip Mix together.
- Blend in chopped spinach.
- Unroll crescent rolls and cut into 12 squares
- Push each square into a 12 mini muffin tin
- Fill each with a spoonful of mixture
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes