A tangy and fruity chicken dish.
- Preparation time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- Ready In: 30 min
- Level of Difficulty: Easy
- Servings: 4
- 1 Tbsp of vegetable Oil
- 1 1/4 lbs of chicken parts (with or without skin)
- 2/3 jar of MoonShadows Farm Apricot Jam
- 1 oz dry onion soup mix
- 1/4 of water
- 1 peeled, diced apricot (Optional)
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute chicken until golden brown on both sides.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- Mix jam, soup mix (diced apricot: optional) and water in skillet.
- Bring to a boil, tehn reduce to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Add chicken to skillet.
- Simmer covered for 8 to 10 minutes turning once halfway through cooking.
- Serve over rice (white, brown or vegetable), couscous or pasta
- For an alternative, try with other flavors of MoonShadows Farm Jams